Erase Simulink Model running on ESP8266 and Arduino Due
1 view (last 30 days)
I am trying to connect via wifi my laptop to an ESP8266 which is connected to an Arduino Due, using Matlab/Simulink R2017b. There is an AT firmware (version 1.3) running on my ESP8266.
- I followed the tutorial "Getting started with WiFi on Arduino Hardware" ( https://nl.mathworks.com/help/supportpkg/arduino/examples/getting-started-with-wifi-on-arduino-hardware.html?s_tid=gn_loc_drop)
- I adapted the sketch of the Simulink model "arduinomega2560_wifiudpreceive" to my Arduino Due:
I ran it a first time and it succeeded.
- But then I had a problem when I ran the "arduinowifi_udp_hostsend" on my computer model to send data from my computer to the ESP8266. I tried to run again the first model "arduinomega2560_wifiudpreceive" but then I got the following error:
- I tried the solutions recommended in Matlab's documentation but none of them worked.
- I am pretty convinced that the problem comes from the fact that the first sketch is still running on the Arduino and ESP8266 everytime I power them, assigning directly an IP address, and thus that when I try to upload it again there is a conflict between the previous sketch that assigned an IP address and the new sketch that tries to re-assign an IP address (I tried by forcing the same IP address it obtained the same error).
- So my question is: how can I delete the previous sketch from Simulink from my Arduino and my ESP8266, so that my ESP8266 does not connect directly on the wifi network when powered, so that I can again upload a new sketch to be able to assign a new IP address (because I don't run the program on the same wifi network all the time so I have to be able to assign new IP adress on new networks)?
Thank you in advance for your help!