Image Warping / Image processing

22 views (last 30 days)
Fed on 22 Jul 2020
Commented: Fed on 10 Aug 2020
Good afternoon,
I have to reproduce an image distorsion, e.g. a warping like in the image below using an RGB image.
What I'd need to know is if there is the possibility to implement this effect in Matlab and if yes, how it could be made.
I have seen that a command called imwarp exists but I'm not sure if it fits for me because I have seen it makes a geometric transformation of the image.
Thank you in advance

Accepted Answer

Divya Gaddipati
Divya Gaddipati on 10 Aug 2020
You can refer to the following blog for distorting an image using an arbitary grid

More Answers (0)


Find more on Image Processing Toolbox in Help Center and File Exchange

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!