Met-ocean data extraction with NORA3
Updated 3 Jul 2022
Hourly 2D wave spectra and instantaneous wave field from WINDSURFER/NORA3 (3 km grid) hindcast are extracted using the OPeNDAP framework.
The repository contains:
- The function windsurfer.m which gets the metocean conditions for a specific time and location
- The function get2DSS.m, which gets the directional wave spectra
- The file world.mat, which contains the coordinates of coastlines. This file is used for visualization purpose only.
- The Matlab livescript Documentation_gridded_data.mlx, which illustrates the use of windsurfer.m.
- The Matlab livescript Documentation_wave_spectra.mlx, which illustrates the use of get2DSS.m
The repository is unlikely bug-free, so if you have any question or comment, please ask!
E. Cheynet (2022). Met-ocean data extraction with NORA3 (https://github.com/ECheynet/readWindsurferNORA3/releases/tag/v1.2), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!