- Method 1: Remove down-going undercuts by a two-pass approach
- Method 2: Remove up-going uppercuts by a two-pass approach
- Method 3: Remove under- and uppercuts, proceeding from beginning to end
- Method 4: Remove under- and uppercuts, proceeding from end to beginning
- Method 1 has an upward bias, i.e. mean(yout)>=mean(yin)
- Method 2 has a downward bias, i.e. mean(yout)<=mean(yin)
- Methods 3,4 are unbiased, i.e. exp.val(mean(yout))=exp.val.(mean(yin))
William Rose (2022). Remove Undercuts (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/103195-remove-undercuts), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!