Monocular Depth Estimation for indoor environment with MATLAB
This repository contains the MATLAB project which computes depth map from a single image and transforms into point cloud.
Download ZIP file and run main script
Run training script only for training network
Dataset not included. Download NYU v2 dataset
- Deep Learning Toolbox
- Computer Vision Toolbox
- Robotics System Toolbox
- Automated Driving Toolbox
- PackageGazeboPlugin (from Gazebo Simulation Environment Requirements and Limitations )
- Ubuntu® Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS (Focal Fossa)
- CMake 3.16.3, Gazebo 11, and the Gazebo plugin
- Load downloaded dataset and Check
- Design the network using DeepNetworkDesigner
- Train the network using training option in DeepNetwrokDesigner, and then Save the trained network in the directory.
- Load the trained network and test in MATLAB
- Load the network in Simulink and Connect the simulation with Gazebo
Brian Park (2023). MDE (https://github.com/YounggeonPark/Monocular-Depth-Estimation/releases/tag/v1.0.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!