This script shows how C# functions/classes and forms (gui) can be used in Matlab.
The zip contains:
- a example c# class (ComMatlab.cs) with different inputs and outputs functions.
- a info_ComMatlab.txt with the commands how to compile and register a c# activex control
- a ComMatlabtest.m for testing the c# functions.
- a example c# class (MatlabGUI.cs) which creates a form for user input (uses the other MatlabGUI cs files)
- a info_MatlabGUI.txt with the commands how to compile and register a c# activex control from multiple .cs files
- a MatlabGUItest.m for testing the c# userinput Form
(The MatlabGUI Form is designed with Visual Studio 2005)
Dirk-Jan Kroon (2021). Using C# functions and forms in Matlab (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/16549-using-c-functions-and-forms-in-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!