The drawLA Toolbox was created to facilitate visualization of some basic concepts of Linear Algebra. It is a collection of MATLAB functions for easy plotting of 2D/3D vectors, planes, lines and spheres, and... displaying matrix equations.
There are 12 functions in the toolbox.
10 of them produce 2D/3D plots of geometric objects:
1. drawVector.m - Draw 2D/3D vector(s).
2. drawPlane.m - Draw 2D/3D plane.
3. drawSpan.m - Draw line(2D)/plane(3D) spanned by one (2D/3D) or two (3D) vectors.
4. drawLine.m - Draw 2D/3D line between two points.
5. drawXLine.m - Draw vertical line in xy-plane at given x value.
6. drawYLine.m - Draw horizontal line in xy-plane at given y value.
7. drawCircle.m - Draw circle(s) in a xy-plane plot.
8. drawAxes.m - Draw 2D/3D coordinate axes lines.
9. drawSphere.m - Draw unit 2D/3D sphere under a linear (affine) transformation.
10. drawMesh.m - Plot a polygonal 2D/3D mesh.
The other 2 are auxiliary functions for:
11. dispMEq - Formatted display of a matrix equation.
12. drawGraph - Draw small directed graph with up to 6 nodes.
Each function is provided with a help and examples of its usage. E.g., |help drawPlane|.
Vladimir Bondarenko (2021). drawLA - Draw Toolbox for Linear Algebra. (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/23608-drawla-draw-toolbox-for-linear-algebra), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
How can I install this toolbox on Matlab 2018?
Hi, I would like to know how to change the origin of the plane from (0,0,0) to (1,2,3). Thanks
Try the others, then you'll know why this one is the best !!!
Wonderful toolbox, save us students much time!
Solid package. Excellent help file included. Very intuitive commands and many many useful options.
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!