The goal of PolySpace Email Notifier (or simply EmailNotifier) is very simple: automatically send an email at the end of a PolySpace verification that runs on a server.
The features of EmailNotifier:
- the email is sent to the author of the project
- it runs on the Queue Manager
- it is possible to send the email to another person (Cc)
- 2 mail protocols can be used : sendmail and SMTP
- if the verification has failed, the last 20 lines of the log will be showed in the email, otherwise the check statistics will be given.
Added robustness against non responsive Queue Manager
More robustness and a new mode to send notifications for unit-by-unit verifications.