The goal of PolySpace Email Notifier (or simply EmailNotifier) is very simple: automatically send an email at the end of a PolySpace verification that runs on a server.
The features of EmailNotifier:
- the email is sent to the author of the project
- it runs on the Queue Manager
- it is possible to send the email to another person (Cc)
- 2 mail protocols can be used : sendmail and SMTP
- if the verification has failed, the last 20 lines of the log will be showed in the email, otherwise the check statistics will be given.
Alexandre De Barros (2020). EmailNotifier (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25813-emailnotifier), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Added robustness against non responsive Queue Manager
More robustness and a new mode to send notifications for unit-by-unit verifications.