Image processing laboratory
Updated 30 Aug 2010
The features are:
1) Display only Red, Green or Blue image color
2) Display luma (y) component
3) Graphic equalizer
4) Quantization from 8bit (per pixel xomponent) to 3 bit
5) JPG compression with interactive mask
There is a video-tutorial in English inside!
(you can also watch it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyy6VCZmc-Y&feature=player_embedded)
Francesco Pizzo (2023). Image processing laboratory (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/28445-image-processing-laboratory), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- MATLAB > Graphics > Images >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Processing Toolbox > Image Segmentation and Analysis > Image Transforms >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.