Updated 03 Mar 2016
Dual cursors are useful for picking relative measurements off of a plot; for instance - calculate the period of a time series, or the relative amplitude of two frequencies. A picture's worth a thousand words, so take a peek.
- Basic syntax: dualcursor on / dualcursor off
- Extended syntax supports a high level of control
- Works with live data streams
- Works in GUIDE guis
- Includes delta calculations (x2-x2, y2-y1)
- Export selected region to a new figure or to the workspace
Michelle Hirsch (2021). dualcursor (https://github.com/michellehirsch/MATLAB-Dual-Cursors), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!