1) Code Breaker will guess the CODE assumed by Code Maker.
2) The Hint provided by Code Maker should provide the information of Blacks & Whites.
3) BLACK represents Correct Color in Correct Position.
4) WHITE represents Correct Color in Wrong Position.
5) The COLOR that is represented as BLACK cannot be used to represent as WHITE.
6) All the colors in a guess should be distinct.
7) Always the clue of BLACK appended with WHITE should be given not the vice-versa.
Krishna Lalith (2023). MOO (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34923-moo), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!