You often use the same code, but you still don't remember it?
1. Copy the code of the file insert_snippet.m.
2. Create a new shortcut in Matlab.
3. Paste the code into 'Callback'.
4. Change the code in the 22th line.
5. Give a name to your shortcut in 'Label'.
6. Click 'Save'.
7. Click on the newly created shortcut to paste your code into the editor.
Vincent Mazet (2021). Insert a piece of code (a snippet) in the Matlab editor (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/41704-insert-a-piece-of-code-a-snippet-in-the-matlab-editor), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
I created a Snippets dir, and changed your code so I could pass the name of the snippet file name to the function from the command window and it will paste the snippet in the right place. thanx
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!