MATLAB®Support Package for Raspberry Pi™ Hardware enables you to interactively communicate with a Raspberry Pi board, even remotely from a computer running MATLAB
You can acquire data from sensors and imaging devices connected to the Raspberry Pi and process them in MATLAB.
- Communicate with other hardware through the GPIO, PWM, Servo, Serial, I2C, and SPI interface
- Capture images and record videos using Raspberry Pi addon Camera boards
- Capture images using USB Web camera connected to Raspberry Pi
- Control Sense Hat shield connected to Raspberry Pi board
- Use MATLAB Runtime environment to create and execute compiled MATLAB applications on systems without an installed version of MATLAB
- Deploy a MATLAB function as a standalone executable with Run on Target Hardware workflow on Raspberry Pi boards
- Develop and Deploy standalone embedded applications to run algorithms including Deep Learning with Run on Target Hardware workflow on Raspberry Pi boards
- A dedicated MATLAB App, - Raspberry Pi Resource Monitor, - to manage deployed applications and other hardware peripherals connected to Raspberry Pi
- For a step-by-step tutorial, watch Getting Started with MATLAB Support Package for Raspberry Pi - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ByiUdOwsw
- Watch how to use Raspberry Pi with MATLAB Online - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BW2WAqW1vs
- To know more about the supported Raspberry Pi boards and other features, visit - https://www.mathworks.com/hardware-support/raspberry-pi-matlab.html
- This support package is functional for R2014a and beyond.
- If you have download or installation problems, please contact - Technical Support
- For MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions, this support package is currently unable to download third-party software. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report https://www.mathworks.com/support/bugreports/1741173
- MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2014a
Compatible with R2014a to R2022b
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!