This package contains motor driver blocks for 3 Arduino Motor Shields:
1) Adafruit Motor Shield V1.x (DC and Stepper motor drivers)
2) Adafruit Motor Shield V2 (DC and Stepper motor drivers)
3) Arduino Motor Shield R3 (DC motor drivers for ports A and B)
Refer to the readme.txt file for more details and make sure you read AFMotorV2.pdf before using the Adafruit Motor Shield V2.
Giampiero Campa (2021). Motor Shields (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/46133-motor-shields), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Physical and Event-Based Modeling > Physical Modeling > Simscape Electrical > Electrical Block Libraries > Electromechanical >
- Physical and Event-Based Modeling > Physical Modeling > Simscape Electrical > Specialized Power Systems > Motors and Generators >
- Physical and Event-Based Modeling > Physical Modeling > Simscape Electrical > Applications > Converters (High power) >
Inspired by: Device Drivers
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!