First keep in mind that this is not a MATLAB tutorial. This is just a list of tricks I have found useful while writing my toolboxes available on the MATLAB Central repository.
You can e-mail me if you have corrections about these pieces of code, or if you would like to add your own tips to those described in this document.
Some random examples (you will find piece of code in the pdf) :
- Access a matrix from a list of entries.
- Output a string without carriage return.
- Draw a 3D sphere.
- Remove the ticks from a drawing.
- Compute centered finite differences.
- Generate n points sampled uniformly at random on a sphere.
- Compute the 3D rotation matrix M around an axis v.
- Display the result of an FFT with the 0 frequency in the middle.
- Perform a symmetric boundary adapted convolution.
- Draw the image of a disk and a square.
- Generate a C^alpha regular function.
- Turn a triangulation into an adjacency matrix.
Thanks for your sharing.
Never confuse i and j (which are variables with possible default values) and 1i and 1j which are ALWAYS imaginary units.
Some good tips.
useful for student
I can't download the file( is it because of Iexplorer?)
could you send it to me please?
Its great and I found it really helpful.
Update some tricks.
Added new tips.
Added some tips.
Added some corrections.