1. Give the symbol of the stock.
2. Give today's date in the specific format (months-days-year).
3. 'GET DATA' button fetches the data from Yahoo server.
4. Choose the number of days you want to examine.
5. Pick the fast and slow averages used by the functions (remember fast has to be smaller than slow).
6. Press the 'RESULTS' button to obtain the plots: Bollinger, simple moving average, square root weighted moving average, linear moving average, square weighted moving average and exponential moving average.
7. You can update the results using the days/fast/slow options and re-press 'RESULTS'.
Leonidas Bleris (2023). GUI Technical Analysis Tool (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/6031-gui-technical-analysis-tool), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Inspired by: STOCK QUOTE QUERY
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!