Plug and Play ADMM is a variant of the standard alternating direction method of multiplier (ADMM) which replaces the explicit image prior using an image denoiser.
Plug and Play ADMM version 1.0 supports the following problem types:
- Image Deblurring
- Image Inpainting
- Image Super-resolution
- Image Restoration of arbitrary linear forward model
and the following image denoisers (Please download at the respective websites):
- BM3D (http://www.cs.tut.fi/~foi/GCF-BM3D/)
- Total Variation (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/43600)
- Non-local Means (http://www.ipol.im/pub/art/2011/bcm_nlm/)
- Recursive Filter (provided in the package)
Reference and Citation to this MATLAB package should be given to
S. H. Chan, X. Wang and O. A. Elgendy, "Plug-and-Play ADMM for image restoration: Fixed
point convergence and applications," IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging, Nov. 2016.
Available on arXiv: https://arxiv.org/abs/1605.01710
Stanley Chan (2021). Plug and Play ADMM for Image Restoration (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/60641-plug-and-play-admm-for-image-restoration), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!