Chemical Kinetics with MATLAB
Updated 25 May 2017
This interactive MATLAB document covers concepts relating to chemical kinetics and reaction rates. This module covers concepts that are typically a part of courses on General Chemistry.
Specifically, it would address the following questions:
- How are chemical reactions represented mathematically using differential equations?
- How can I use MATLAB to compute symbolic solutions to these representations?
- How can I use MATLAB to compute numerical solutions to these representations?
- How can I use MATLAB to import and evaluate experimental data to estimate reaction parameters?
- How can I use MATLAB to document and publish my solutions and conclusions?
Balaji (2023). Chemical Kinetics with MATLAB (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/63104-chemical-kinetics-with-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Sciences > Chemistry >
- Sciences > Chemistry > Chemical Kinetics >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.