- Surround sound & enhanced bass
- Audio slider (skip to any spesific part of the audio)
- Speed slider (change the audio's playback speed)
- Volume slider
- Repeat functionality (restarts the audio without user input if chosen)
- Real-time countdown timer matching the audio's length (MM:SS format)
- Audio signal generator (waveform/spectogram)
- Details tab (shows the audio's sampling rate, channel count and bit count)
- 5 backround colors
Intended for fun & learning purposes. Script code is really easy to understand and implement unlike most of the other programs. "SoundVolume" function was created by Yair Altman. Make sure to include "SoundVolume.m" in the same folder as "MEAP.m" and "MEAP.fig".
Orkut Gürcan (2020). MEAP - Matlab Enhanced Audio Player (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/64455-meap-matlab-enhanced-audio-player), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
it does not work. how can i add wav or mp3 file?
I'm going to build a single slider in the next few days I should have it up soon!
Very interesting. I think I know just the toolbox that might spice up your Audio Player design! https://nl.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/65073-modern-gui-toolbox
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!