GraphicsGUI takes data in structure form and launches a GUI to smart select
between the different variables to represent.
· Can change the xlabel and ylabel of the graphics within respective
text boxes. The text for ylabel is automatic for single plots.
· Can select between showing or not the legend. The legend can be
moved by keeping press the left mouse button.
· Can hold the graphics to multiple plots or replace.
· Can save a picture to the hard drive. The name of the picture
correpsponds to the y label. When saved, the bottom panel is
removed from the picture.
· The plot can be smart resized without altering the fonts and the
axes position within the figure. Thus, it will be saved in the
same size than in the actual GUI.
There a script Launch_example.m which launches the GUI with a simple example.
Federico Lluesma (2023). Data Post-Processing GUI (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/65323-data-post-processing-gui), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!