KUKA Sunrise Toolbox for Matlab, a Toolbox used to control KUKA iiwa 7 R 800 robot from an external computer using Matlab.
Using the KST the utilizer can control the iiwa robot from his/her computer without a need for programming the industerial manipulator.
A basic knowledge of using Matlab is required.
* Real time control of KUKA iiwa using space mouse:
* Real time conotrol of KUKA iiwa using a game controller:
* Real time conotrol of collision avoidance cell:
* Video demo for the examples in the article (KUKA Sunrise Toolbox: Interfacing Collaborative Robots with MATLAB):
* Precise hand guiding:
* Realtime control using KST while impdeance is activated
* Drawing ellipses using the KST, never been easier:
Mohammad SAFEEA (2020). Kuka sunrise toolbox (https://www.github.com/Modi1987/KST-Kuka-Sunrise-Toolbox), GitHub. Retrieved .
This looks really great and will help me a lot.
Thank you so much for sharing this knowlege.
update format of Description
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .Select web site
You can also select a web site from the following list:
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.