The present Matlab script is a 2D plot template, which allows:
- setting the default color order, line styles and fonts;
- plotting the user data;
- setting some figure properties;
- setting some plot (line) properties;
- setting some axes properties;
- setting some axes labels' properties;
- setting some legend's properties;
- saving the figure.
The 2D Plot Template could be of help for every student, academic or scientist who has something to express by means of plots in a coursework, presentation, journal paper, etc.
Twelve examples are given in order to clarify the usage of the 2D Plot Template. For convenience, some good practices and instructions for use are given in the beginning of the script.
The code is based on the theory described in:
 Using MATLAB Graphics.pdf. Natick, The MathWorks Inc, 2019.
P.S. If you are interested in Matlab Data Visualization basics (and beyond) you can check my course at https://www.udemy.com/data-visualization-matlab/.
Hristo Zhivomirov (2020). 2D Plot Template with Matlab (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/72374-2d-plot-template-with-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .