Updated 11 Sep 2019
1. genderNet.m is the main script. It carries out loading; splitting into training and verification datasets; pre-processing; training; verification; and error analysis.
2. genderNetFun.m is a function to define the layers and parameters of the CNN.
3. Datasets is the dataset folders (I'm not sure whether it can be seen here but I'll upload it to guthub
4. myfun.m is the @readFun for the imagedatastore.
Dataset originally derived from https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/72577-age-and-gender-estimation-from-face
mugambi ndwiga (2023). Facial-classification-using-CNN-and-MATLAB-according-to-gend (https://github.com/zombimann/Facial-classification-using-CNN-and-MATLAB-according-to-gender), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox > Recognition, Object Detection, and Semantic Segmentation >
Inspired by: Age and Gender Estimation from Face
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.
Versions that use the GitHub default branch cannot be downloaded