Updated 06 Apr 2021
This example workflow shows users how to get started with systematic, requirements-based testing using Simulink Verification and Validation products.
In Part 1, users will learn how to:
- create a test harness
- create a temporal assessment to define pass/fail criteria
- create a test case using the harness and the assessment
- link the test case to the requirement
- execute the created test case to determine whether the test passed
In Part 2, users will learn how to:
- execute a test suite using Simulink® Test™
- measure model test coverage
- generate tests to analyze missing test coverage
- resolve missing test coverage
- ensure test coverage is based on the requirements
This example is a MATLAB Project. You can launch the example from the file named 'Requirements_Based_Testing_Example.prj'.
If you do not have access to these products, please request a free trial:
Pat Canny (2021). Requirements-Based Testing Workflow Example (https://github.com/mathworks/requirements-based-testing-example/releases/tag/2.3), GitHub. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!