We have to planned a common Machine Learning tool for Reduce the Corona Spreading level based on their foods, medical history, social distance parameters.
The Risk Prediction patients based on their clinical check list. we have to plan a common tool for Prediction.
It's a common Tool GUI, The name itself , if you have local area patient checklist/attributes then easy to Train the Data using this GUI and finally predict the Risk level of Unknown Patients.
Train Data(Risk Level Known Patient) --> Feature Normalization --> optimized Feature Selection ---> Train The Classifier Test Data(Risk Level Unknown)--> Normalization---->selected Features---> Predict the Result with the help of Trained Classifier. In simple-ways, if you have your local area patient check list from that we have find the Risk prediction/Infection Chance. Most importantly , if we do in correct way, we will easy to find which are the parameters like foods and social distance type etc reduce the Covid-19 pandemic.
Amburose Sekar (2023). Covid-19RiskPrediction (https://github.com/amburosesekar/Covid-19RiskPrediction), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Sciences > Biological and Health Sciences >
- Sciences > Food Sciences >
- Mathematics and Optimization > Optimization Toolbox > Problem-Based Optimization Setup >
- AI, Data Science, and Statistics > Deep Learning Toolbox > Sequence and Numeric Feature Data Workflows >
- AI, Data Science, and Statistics > Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox > Classification > Discriminant Analysis >
- Sciences > Biological and Health Sciences > Epidemiology >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Versions that use the GitHub default branch cannot be downloaded