NOTE: Starting in MATLAB R2021a, the project files have been integrated within the MATLAB & Simulink Support Package for Arduino.
For more details please visit this link: https://www.mathworks.com/help/supportpkg/arduinoio/ug/arduino-aek.html
This package includes the MATLAB and Simulink files used to program the three projects in the Arduino Engineering Kit Rev 2:
• A drawing robot that takes a reference drawing and duplicates it on a whiteboard
• A webcam controlled rover that navigates between reference points and moves objects with its forklift
• A self-balancing motorcycle that maneuvers itself on varying terrain and remains upright using a flywheel for balance
These files along with the associated online learning materials included with the Rev 2 kit guide users through the process of programming each project, teaching important engineering concepts along the way in areas such as controls, system modeling, image processing, and robotics.
1. You can either download the toolbox file or the zip file.
2. If you choose to download the toolbox file, type the following command in MATLAB to move to the appropriate folder after installing the toolbox:
3. If you choose to download the zip file, add the contents of the unpackaged folder to the MATLAB path. Right-click on the folder in MATLAB and select "Add to Path" -> "Selected Folders and Subfolders".
MathWorks Maker Team (2022). Arduino_Engineering_Kit_Project_Files_Rev_2 (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/80419-arduino_engineering_kit_project_files_rev_2), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!