1. Launching RoadRunner
RoadRunner is an interactive editor that lets you design 3D scenes for simulating and testing automated driving systems. This module describes how to launch RoadRunner, create a new project and scene, and identify the different panes in the RoadRunner interface.
- Launch RoadRunner and create new projects and scenes.
- Load prebuilt scenes.
- Identify the toolstrip and other panes in the RoadRunner interface.
- Create a new project and open a prebuilt scene in RoadRunner.
- Inspect the Attributes of various scene elements.
- View the assets in the RoadRunner Asset Library and find where guardrails or fences are located.
Tip: Guardrails and fences are types of extrusions.