Commodities Trading with MATLAB
In this webinar you will learn how MATLAB can be used to set up, analyze, and monitor a commodities trading workflow. This webinar is for financial professionals, quantitative analysts, traders, portfolio managers or energy traders whose focus is quantitative analysis, trading strategy development or commodity research.
• Data gathering options, including daily historic and intraday data
• Trading strategy development in MATLAB
• Performing back-testing and walk-forward analysis
• Creating dynamic portfolio management strategies
• Interacting with real-time trading platforms
About the Presenter: Anshuman Mishra is a product marketing manager at The MathWorks. His prior experience includes the sell-side trading of FX derivatives as well as proprietary trading of equity index futures. Anshuman holds a B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, and an MBA from UNC Chapel Hill.
Recorded: 25 Jul 2013
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.