Anshuman Mishra, MathWorks
In this webinar you will learn how MATLAB can be used to set up, analyze, and monitor a commodities trading workflow. This webinar is for financial professionals, quantitative analysts, traders, portfolio managers or energy traders whose focus is quantitative analysis, trading strategy development or commodity research.
• Data gathering options, including daily historic and intraday data
• Trading strategy development in MATLAB
• Performing back-testing and walk-forward analysis
• Creating dynamic portfolio management strategies
• Interacting with real-time trading platforms
About the Presenter: Anshuman Mishra is a product marketing manager at The MathWorks. His prior experience includes the sell-side trading of FX derivatives as well as proprietary trading of equity index futures. Anshuman holds a B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, and an MBA from UNC Chapel Hill.
Recorded: 25 Jul 2013