Low Code Data Analysis with MATLAB
Learn how you can analyze and model data using interactive tools in MATLAB. Through live demonstrations and examples, you will see how you can solve many steps in a data analysis workflow without writing any code yourself. The interactive tools can then generate the MATLAB code you need to programmatically reproduce your work. This session is targeted for those who are new to MATLAB. However, experienced MATLAB users will also benefit from the session as the presenter will be covering new tools, tips, and tricks from the latest releases of MATLAB.
- Accessing data from many sources (files, other software, hardware, etc.)
- Using interactive tools for data visualization, cleaning, and modeling
- Automatically generating the code to replicate your interactive work
- Capturing your work in easy-to-write scripts and functions
- Sharing your results with others by automatically creating reports
- Growing your programming skills beyond the basics
About the Presenter
Adam Filion is a Senior Product Marketing Manager at MathWorks where he focuses on building demonstration and teaching materials for the MATLAB platform. You can also find him teaching the Practical Data Science with MATLAB specialization on Coursera and in many other MathWorks videos. He has a BS and MS in Aerospace Engineering from Virginia Tech.
Recorded: 18 Jul 2023
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.