This zip-file contains c++ wrapper functions for the Microsoft Kinect, OpenNI 1.* and OpenNI 2.* libary.
This code is compatible with Matlab 32bit and 64bit, Windows, MacOs and Linux.
Note!, OpenNI 2.* only depth/video stream support.
To compile the code to mex-files use the Microsoft Visual Studio (Express) or MacOS/Linux Gcc (x64/x86) C++ compiler.
To use OpenNI version 1.* install:
- OpenNI 18.104.22.168
- NITE 22.214.171.124
- SensorKinect093 v126.96.36.199
To use OpenNI version 2.* install:
- OpenNI 2.2.0
- NITE 2.2.0
- Microsoft KinectSDK v1.7
Start Matlab, go to OpenNi1 or OpenNI2 and execute compile_cpp_files. Now the mex-files are ready to use.
- Example : Will load an recorded Kinect file, and show the depth and image movie.
- ExampleIR : Will connect to your Kinect Hardware, and show a high-res IR image.
- ExampleRS : Will show the difference between the IR reference and measurement, Depth of a ROI is equal to movement of the ROI between reference and measurement. This depth can be calculated using a horizontal "tilt and scaling" invariant normalized cross correlation (included version is not invariant).
- ExampleSK : Will show Skeleton tracking on recorded Kinect movie.
- ExampleRW: Will show a depth surface overlay-ed with the photo-camera stream in real-world coordinates (mm)
- ExampleCP : Will capture the Kinect streams to a file