Simulink Support for Kinect consists of IMAQ, Image, IR, Depth, Motion and Skeleton blocks to achieve real-time image data acquisition from Kinect devices such as Microsoft Kinect or ASUS Xtion PRO under Simulink simulation environment.
It works with 32bit/64bit version of MATLAB R2010b or later in Windows7 32bit/64bit and it requires the following 3rd party software:
[C MEX Compiler]
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express Edition (VC++)
- Microsoft Windows SDK 7.1
[To use OpenNI (http://www.openni.org/)]
- PrimeSense NITE
- PrimeSensor Module
[To use Microsoft Kinect SDK (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/kinectforwindows/)]
- Microsoft Kinect for Windows SDK v1.6
For more detailed information, please refer to document in the zip file and help of the blocks.
[Optional MATLAB products]
- Computer Vision System Toolbox (highly recommended)
- DSP System Toolbox (to acquire Kinect Microphone Array data)
- Simulink Coder (to generate *.exe file)