Autonomous systems require sensing, perception, planning, and execution. The stages of perception and planning pose the core of research and development efforts for autonomous systems.
The white paper demonstrates how you can use MATLAB® and Simulink® to:
- Define scenarios and generate detections from sensors including radar, camera, lidar, and sonar
- Develop algorithms for sensor fusion and localization
- Compare state estimation filters, motion models, and multi-object trackers
- Perform what-if analysis with different scenarios
- Evaluate positional accuracy and track assignment performance versus ground truth
- Generate C code for rapid prototyping
Download this white paper to learn how you can eliminate development effort spent starting over with each new autonomous system through examples focused on sensor fusion and multi-object tracking.