Use MathWorks® application deployment products to share your applications outside of the MATLAB environment. Deploy your MATLAB and Simulink applications as standalone desktop applications, web apps, add-ins for Microsoft® Excel®, big data applications, microservices, and enterprise and cloud applications. Package MATLAB code into libraries that you can be integrate with applications written in Java®, Microsoft .NET, Python®, C, and C++.
Products for Application Deployment
Share simulations as standalone executables, web apps, and Functional Mockup Units (FMUs)
Deploy to Desktop
- Create Standalone Application from MATLAB Function (MATLAB Compiler)
This example shows how to package a MATLAB function into a standalone application using the
- Create Excel Add-In from MATLAB (MATLAB Compiler)
Create an add-in containing a custom function and test it in an Excel workbook.
Deploy to Web
Deploy Simulink Simulations
Deploy to Applications Written in Other Programming Languages
- Generate a C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library and Build a C++ Application (MATLAB Compiler SDK)
Create a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library from MATLAB code and integrate it with sample C++ driver code.
- Generate .NET Assembly and Build .NET Application (MATLAB Compiler SDK)
Create a .NET assembly in MATLAB and integrate it with sample C# code.
- Package MATLAB Function and Deploy to Python Application (MATLAB Compiler SDK)
Create a Python package from a MATLAB function using the command line.
Deploy to Big Data Platforms
- Run Standalone MATLAB MapReduce Application (MATLAB Compiler)
Try an example on creating a standalone MATLAB MapReduce application using the
mcccommand, and run it against a Hadoop® cluster.
- Deploy Tall Arrays to a Spark Enabled Hadoop Cluster (MATLAB Compiler)
Try an example on how to deploy a tall array MATLAB application to a Spark™ enabled Hadoop cluster.
Deploy to Enterprise Systems
- Create Microservice Docker Image (MATLAB Compiler SDK)
Package MATLAB code into a microservice Docker® image.
- Package MATLAB Standalone Applications into Docker Images (MATLAB Compiler)
Package a MATLAB standalone application into a Docker image.
Deploy to Cloud
- Run MATLAB Web App Server on AWS Using Reference Architecture (MATLAB Web App Server)
Deploy MATLAB Web App Server™ on AWS® using a CloudFormation template.
- Run MATLAB Production Server on Azure Using Reference Architecture (MATLAB Production Server)
Deploy MATLAB Production Server™ on Azure® with customizable ARM templates.
- Azure Deployment for MATLAB Production Server (PAYG) (MATLAB Production Server)
Deploy Azure resources for the server environment and connect to the dashboard.