- Select "Activate automatically using the internet."
- Log into your MathWorks account.
- Select the correct license.
- The username field should auto-populate with the correct username. Leave it as it is.
- Confirm the activation information.
- Click "finish" to complete the activation process.
- Restart MATLAB.
I have installed matlab with the username changed to my personal name from default username hello. I am getting error like my username is not matching. Could you please help
5 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Sanjay Kumar NALLABATI on 12 Sep 2021
Answered: Anshika Chourasia on 14 Oct 2021
Anshika Chourasia on 14 Oct 2021
The best way to resolve a License Manager Error -9 (Username Mismatch) is by reactivating MATLAB with the activation client.
The activation client is located here: C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R20XXx\bin\winXX\activate_matlab.exe
Once you have launched the MATLAB activation client:
Find more on Install Products in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!