- Shallow Neural Network Time-Series Prediction and Modeling
- Regression tree
- Forecast Output of Dynamic System
- Time Series Prediction and Forecasting for Prognosis
- Predict K-step-ahead model output
- Developing Forecast Models from Time-Series Data in MATLAB - Video
how do I make a random timeseries?
1 view (last 30 days)
I have one set of numbers which is the daily closing price of a stock for the last year. I am trying to make a random timeseries for the next year using the previous year. I only have one set of data which is the closing price and no dates just to make it less complicated. can anyone help me out with which code I should be using.
Shivam Singh on 31 Jan 2022
It is my understanding that you have a time series data, and you want to predict the next step(s).
You may refer the different tools available in MATLAB to predict the values for a time series:
I hope this may help you.