Help with finding a function, should be a simple issue.

18 views (last 30 days)
Hello Dear Experts,
I am given an image, and after making it of type double I want to do fft2(img). But then I want to use the fftshow(img) Matlab tells me there is not any function with this name.
In 2010b there was such function, I am using 2011b release. Please guide what to do and maybe there is another function who support backward compatibility. Thanks a lot in advance.
If you have your own best practice, will be more than happy to learn from your experience.

Answers (1)

Walter Roberson
Walter Roberson on 14 Jun 2012
fftshow() is not a Mathworks-provided function.
You can find a fftshow() function here. Whether it is the one you need is something you will need to test for yourself.

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!