I'm fairly inexperienced at Matlab and I'm not able to import the .xlsx or .txt files I need, whenever i try I'm just reciving errors such as line 198 and line 157 stating that Matlab is unable to find or open the files i try to import and that I should check the filename and file permissions. What i have tried/checked:
- Updated Matlab to MATLAB_R2020b
- Checked my preferences in Security and Privacy
- data = readmatrix("filename.txt")
- data = readatable('filename.xlsx')
- exist('filename'), % I get 0
I really don't know what more I can try, but after searching around a bit it seems like more people are having problems with Matlab and OS not cooperating properly. Could anyone please help? Thank you.