- You do not need PX4 hardware. The PX4 support package includes a PX4 simulator that you can use in place of actual hardware
- The PX4 support package has a number of examples that you can use to get started.
PX4 with Simulink
11 views (last 30 days)
I'm looking for a general guidline on how to setup PX4 with the UAV Toolbox and the PX4 MATLAB Addon and simulink. I'm looking to test some guidance algorthims with the PX4 but don't know how to connect all the dots. Here are some of my questions
- Do you need the PX4 Hardware in the loop?
- Is there any examples on how to connect all the dots between UAV Toolbox, PX4 Addon and Simulink?
- If this is not the correct method, what would be the correct method?
Mark McBroom on 16 Apr 2022