- Imagine you are in 3012 Anno Domini, when everyone must learn how to multiply,
- and competing for the highly prestigious post of,
- Chief Comptroller of Ylpitlum Corporation.
- You are being tested via MATLAB Cody for multiplication of two positive integers X and Y,
- both are fortunately in decimal system, and only a few dozen digits or less,
- and delivered as ASCII strings.
- Please output the result Z in similar style.
- Please adopt a general strategy, as X and Y may be changed later.
- Please rename the function Z = ylpitlum(X,Y).
- Function Template:
function Z = ylpitlum(X,Y)