Have you ever wanted to acquire, manipulate and process your audio signal with Matlab? Well, now you can. This is an experimental program built for a thesis (Bachelor Degree), that use all the Matlab functionality for "torture" an audio signal in Microsoft Wave PCM or MP3 format. What you can do with this software:
1. Acquire a signal and evaluate its STFT by choosing what window to apply and PSD with all (i mean "all") methods
2. Add distortion with a Tube Simulator or with an Exponential Law Fuzz (silicon based)
3. Envelope Modulation like Tremolo (AM), Ring Mod (SSBSC) and a new LFOCoder!!!
4. Create an LFO that is suitable for your application (NOT STANDARDIZED!!!) with LFO Maker
5. Add shape by equalizing your signal and then remove the noise with an hysteresis noise gate/expander
6. DESTROY THE SONIC LIMITS by using a REAL 12 VOICE POLYPHONIC CHORUS and a CLASSICAL FLANGER PHASER, by setting every (and i say every) parameter
7. And last but not the least, if you don't like LFO for modulation algorithm you can use the SMARTPLAYER technique that simulate the human behaviour
So go forth with the documentation (in Italian Language) and have fun.
COOL EDIT PRO SUCKS
Cristian Zambelli (2021). Nova - Mod Environment (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/10146-nova-mod-environment), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!