Updated 3 Apr 2022
The MATLAB code offers several functions for creating 2D triangulations and interpolating data:
- creating triangulation from scattered data, using alpha shapes
- handle ill-conditioned triangles
- handle multiple (disjoint) domains
- handle holes in the domains
- removing ill-conditioned triangles
- skinny triangles on the exterior boundary
- triangles specified with a list of indices
- computing the area and the angle of the triangles
- linear interpolation on a specified triangulation
- plotting triangulation geometry and data
- Tested with MATLAB R2021a.
- No toolboxes are required.
- Compatibility with GNU Octave not tested but probably easy to achieve.
Thomas Guillod - GitHub Profile
This project is licensed under the BSD License, see LICENSE.md.
Thomas Guillod (2022). triangulation_interpolation_matlab (https://github.com/otvam/triangulation_interpolation_matlab), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!