Variant Manager for Simulink
Manage, configure and analyze variants in your system with Variant Manager for Simulink package.
Updated 15 Mar 2023
Manage, configure, and analyze variants in your system with Variant Manager for Simulink support package. Capture variation that occurs within algorithms, components, parameters, and interfaces. With Variant Manager, you can:
- Create or generate predefined variant configurations
- Identify where there is variation in your system
- Switch configurations to control multiple variant designs
- Assemble variant configurations from multiple components into a system-level variant configuration
- Define constraints to prevent invalid combinations
- Distribute and reuse configurations across your workflow, such as testing
- Analyze configurations for simulation and code generation coverage
- Share a simplified standalone model that contains the selected variants in your design
For more details on capabilities for this support package, please visit:
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2022b
Compatible with R2022b to R2023a
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.