Matbrowse is GUI-based function for managing MAT-Files. It is an enhanced version of the program authored by Dr Igor Kaufman from the School of Physics and Chemistry, Lancaster University, UK,and includes many additional options.
- browse MAT-file contents and select variables;
- browse ASCII type MAT-file and load its variable;
- browse MATLAB current workspace and select variables;
- separately load selected variables to workspace (as structure fields or as variables);
- separately keep selected variables (from current workspace or from a MAT-file) to MAT-File.
Tested on MATLAB 5.3 (Win/NT)
Joshua Malina (2023). matbrows (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/193-matbrows), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!