This zip file contains nine functions related to the generation and use of code sequences. The functions are:
1) corr.m calculates estimates of the periodic and aperiodic cross-correlation function.
2) gold.m generates binary Gold code and orthogonal Gold code sequences.
3) goldlike.m generates Gold-like or Dual-BCH sequences.
4) karnaugh_inputs.m generates Boolean inputs for a Karnaugh map.
5) kasami.m generates the small set of Kasami codes.
6) lkasami.m generates the large set of Kasami codes.
7) osvf.m generates orthogonal variable spreading factor (OSVF) codes.
8) pnseq.m generates a pseudonoise (PN) sequence from a binary linear feedback shift register.
9) walshhad.m generates binary Walsh and Hadamard code sequences.
10) weil.m generates Weil code sequences.
11) kerdock.m generates binary Kerdock code sequences.
Joe Henning (2021). Coding Utilities (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/26258-coding-utilities), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Great utilities. One question, for the corr.m file, I'm having some trouble on the parseinput function, I believe is while defining the "varagin", could you help me with this please.
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!