View the recorded webinar here:
In this webinar, we introduced iGEM teams to SimBiology, a MATLAB-based tool for modeling, simulating and analyzing biological systems. Using the Repressilator  model as an example, we demonstrated key features:
- Graphical modeling environment
- Ordinary differential equations (ODEs) and stochastic solvers
- Sensitivity analysis and parameter sweeps techniques
- Parameter estimation techniques
- Advanced analysis via custom analysis tasks written in MATLAB
 Michael B. Elowitz and Stanislas Leibler , A Synthetic Oscillatory Network of Transcriptional Regulators, Nature. 2000. Jan 20, 403(6767):335-8.
Fulden Buyukozturk (2021). Modeling Biology with SimBiology: An Introduction for iGEM Teams (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/31849-modeling-biology-with-simbiology-an-introduction-for-igem-teams), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!