this function allows you to do the following on a vector:
1) exclude an element or multiple elements.
2) exclude a range of values.
3) exclude NaNs completely or trailling and leading NaNs only.
4) select a particular elements and extract it from a vector.
5) input vector can be a column or row vector, can be cell array or numerical array, can be cell array numerical elemnts in text format.
6) in all cases the out put will be a column vector of the required data.
7) elements indecies are preserved and the index of elements in the original vector is also returned, so you know where in the original vector the returned vecor has been.
very nice function and easy to run, and understand.
rasam aliazizi (2021). Column Array Sort. (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/33039-column-array-sort), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!