UTM2LatLong GeoTiff Converter
Updated 23 Jul 2012
This tool converts a UTM GeoTiff, or a tiff with corresponding UTM world file, into a Lat/Long GeoTiff without the use of the Mapping Toolbox.
The source file is read in and a new GeoTiff is created with the geographic directory information.
This function utilizes the following functions found on the File Exchange website:
geotiffwrite.m by Jimmy Shen (File ID: #27959)
utm2ell.m by Mike Craymer (included in his Geodetic Toolbox #15285)
rad2deg.m by Mike Craymer (included in his Geodetic Toolbox #15285)
Kyle Mayer (2023). UTM2LatLong GeoTiff Converter (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/37605-utm2latlong-geotiff-converter), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Mathematics and Optimization > Mapping Toolbox > File Import and Export >
- Radar > Mapping Toolbox > File Import and Export >
- Mathematics and Optimization > Mapping Toolbox > Coordinate Reference Systems >
- Radar > Mapping Toolbox > Coordinate Reference Systems >
- Sciences > Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences >
Inspired by: Geodetic Toolbox, geotiffwrite
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.