You often use the same code, but you still don't remember it?
1. Copy the code of the file insert_snippet.m.
2. Create a new shortcut in Matlab.
3. Paste the code into 'Callback'.
4. Change the code in the 22th line.
5. Give a name to your shortcut in 'Label'.
6. Click 'Save'.
7. Click on the newly created shortcut to paste your code into the editor.
Vincent Mazet (2023). Insert a piece of code (a snippet) in the Matlab editor (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/41704-insert-a-piece-of-code-a-snippet-in-the-matlab-editor), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!