The following things are modelled:
- Quadrotor dynamics
- Motor dynamics
- Kalman filter for state estimation
- Simple sensor model/ ADC conversion
The following are not modelled:
- Propeller dynamics
- Control laws
- Power subsystem
This sim can be used for:
- System feasibility studies
- System performance assessment and trade-offs
- Control law performance evaluation
I am sorry but I do not entertain emails regarding any type of support.
Details about Quadrotor dynamics can be found in this paper:
My Linkedin page is:
My Personal website:
Important - Please run KF_setp.m to initialize Kalman Filter variables.
Do not forget to declare system input variables and initial conditions once you are in the sim. Motor variables have to be declared by opening the "Motor Dynamics" block mask.
astroman2030 (2021). Quadrotor dynamics modelling using simulink (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/42666-quadrotor-dynamics-modelling-using-simulink), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Physical and Event-Based Modeling > Physical Modeling > Simscape Driveline > Sensors >
- Industries > Aerospace And Defense > Quadcopters and Drones >
- Physical and Event-Based Modeling > Physical Modeling > Simscape Electrical > Applications > Converters (High power) >
- Engineering > Mechanical Engineering > Statics and Dynamics >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!