Image Enhancer is a GUI image editing application which lets you:
- Crop, rotate, and flip images.
- Change the exposure, contrast, and saturation of your pictures.
- Apply common effects - like Black and White, Grayscale, and Comic - as well as MATLAB colormaps to any supported file.
- Save and open images in the color-compressed POL format.
- Compress pictures by reducing their number of pixels.
- Save your shots in JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF, and BMP file formats.
- Process images without MATLAB's Image Processing toolbox!
Pol (2020). Image Enhancer (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/43508-image-enhancer), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Inspired by: PLACING IMAGE ON A BUTTON
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!